Select the type of help you need from the left hand menu or use the 'search this guide' option. If you're still stuck contact one of your friendly Kerferd librarians.
This section is currently under construction.
When we use the library catalogue, we sometimes want to make a list of books or other material ot look at later!
Creating a list of materials that you use for projects allows you to do many things. Here are just some of them:
1) find books and put them on hold.
2) link directly to e-books for ease of access.
3) prepare a reading list to show your teacher when it comes to class projects.
4) use it as the ground work for your project bibliography.
5) prepare lists of books in a series or genre that you want to read and mark them off as you read them.
Making a list is fast and easy to do. The image below will take you to an online prezi that we have created with step by step instructions. In next to know time you will be creating your own lists!